Send me an email regarding your event and I will post it too!

.

.
.

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

ALINA SMITH @ ROOM5 - FIRST BAND SHOW!


Alina Smith @ Room5 - FIRST BAND SHOW!

My first show with a GREAT NEW BAND! You can't miss this!

Type:

Music/Arts - Concert

Network:

Global

Date:

Saturday, December 12, 2009

Time:

7:45pm - 8:45pm

Location:

Room5 Lounge

Street:

143 N La Brea Ave

City/Town:

Los Angeles, CA

View Map

Description

The time has come.

I'm no longer playing shows by myself.

I'm playing with a KICK-ASS new band of young, super-talented musicians!!!

These guys REALLY ROCK! You have to see them to believe it!

So... to see it for yourself, come to our concert on December 12th @ Room5 Lounge! You're going to love this show!

$8 cover; 21+

***********************************************

Please email me to let me know you'll be there: alina@alina-music.com




Ms. Tafari

310-839-9944

MsTafari.com


.

No comments:

Post a Comment

.

.
.
.
.
.