Send me an email regarding your event and I will post it too!

.

.
.

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Spirit of Peace Awards 2010

2010 Spirit of Peace Awards

Date:
Wednesday, April 14, 2010
Time:
5:30pm - 9:30pm
Location:
The Annenberg Community Beach House
Street:
415 Pacific Coast Highway
City/Town:
Santa Monica, CA

Description

Please share with your networks...

Jjoin Stop the Violence Increase the Peace Foundation at our 2010 Spirit of Peace Awards on Wednesday, April 14, 2010 at the Annenberg Communty Beach House in Santa Monica, California. For more information call Kim Anthony at 323-777-4894.

To RSVP click here: http://www.2010spiritofpeaceawards.eventbrite.com
For Sponsorship opportunities click here: http://www.TinyURL.com/spiritofpeace


Whether I am representing you as a Buyer or Seller, I have some exciting new advanced technology to enhance your Real Estate transaction overall.

Thank you for consideration.

Give me a call or send me an email.

Ms. Tafari

The REALTOR® with a Heart!

310-839-9944

MsTafari@MsTafari.com

MsTafari.com

TafariGroup.com



No comments:

Post a Comment

.

.
.
.
.
.